Gozo by evening and night
A unique way to see Malta's sister island, an excursion to the natural and serene island of Gozo, conveniently situated a mere 20 minute ferry crossing away.
Once we set foot in Gozo one will notice that although the islands are very similar, we can feel a sense of tranquility and harmony that is hard to match anywhere else. Our day starts at the megalithic temples of Ggantijja that are known to be the oldest freestanding temples in the world, followed by the ramparts of the capital Victoria, the fortified City that dominates the island. As we approach sunset, we drive down to Dwejra where we capture the last rays of light as the sun disappears beyond the horizon and the remaining dark blues of the seas turn to an inky black. Finally we are treated to a lovely three course dinner before making our way back to Malta as we enjoy the comfortable and picturesque drive back.
- All entrance fees to any attractions mentioned in the description, unless specified otherwise
- Three-course dinner
- Fully licensed English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Russian or Swedish tour guide (to be requested&confirmed in advance)
- We will pick you up from your hotel or residence except in a couple of rare cases where transport cannot reach your hotel due to pedestrian zones, in which case pick up point will be a couple of minutes away by walk. Regrading pick up times, if you need to know your pick up time before making the booking or have any questions please feel free to ask from the contact us page stating your hotel. Otherwise pick up details will be sent by email once the booking is done.
- Please note that this tour starts around 2 pm depending on your hotel location and finishes late evening
- Hotel pickup
Pick up details will be sent by email once the booking is done
- If you need to know your pick up time before making the booking or have any questions please feel free to ask. Otherwise pick up details will be sent by email once the booking is done.